Friday, July 31, 2009

It finally feels real!

Tomorrow is the big day. J has to be at the airport before six in the morning. Naturally, his parents and I are going to see him off.

The last few days have been a whirlwind of packing and unpacking. And then re-packing. And then realizing a suitcase is too heavy, or too big, or just too-something and will not work, thus packing again commences. It will nice, once we are both in Japan, to finally have a place to call our own that is bigger than a single room we are both attempting to cram our entire lives into. And just that fact will make it amazing for us--at least for a few months.

Either way, it's time to head towards the bed because morning will be calling VERY early.

Oyasuminasai,
maria

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so sorry I'm late getting to this. I hope J's flight was smooth. I'm sure you're missing him already, but you'll be there soon enough yourself. What does oyasuminasai mean?

    ReplyDelete